Sunday, June 29, 2008

Dangers of Blogs

The dangers of blogs.
My boss Googles my name, and the other intern's name. I believe it becomes the practice of most firms out there. So thank goodness i have nothing personal or derogatory written down here.
I found out my boss manage to stumble onto one of my colleague's blogs and what was written in there wasn't exactly nice -_-
So guys, please remember to protect your privacy!

I have a question which i hope someone could enlighten me. What makes a book canon to the bible and what doesn't? I.E. why is the book of Enoch not included in the bible? The book of Enoch shows the downfall of Lucifer but non of the books in the bible do. So yes, the burning question is, what makes certain books canon to the bible and certain books non-canon or heresy?

Picture of the day:Vancouver Island

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bro told me that those books that made it to bible are really the reliable and necessary ones from historians point of view.

maybe those that didn't make it weren't reliable enough or might be falsely written?

Just trying to help:)

Jian said...

thanks a lot passerby,
will do my research